Peer Reveiw process
The International Scientific Journal of the University of Verona TransmitWorld is committed to producing quality works with significant policy implications. Decision about each manuscript is taken following a rigorous process mentioned earlier.
The peer review process:
- Generally a designated member of the editorial board will make an initial assessment about the quality and suitability of a submission. This assessment is crucial since, our qualified pool of reviewers has their time and resource constraints. Paper written within the guidelines regarding the structure of the paper is thus very important.
- Once the designated internal editorial board member is satisfied about the suitability of a submission, it is sent to two anonymous peer reviewers for their comment.
- The reviewer will assign marks and make comment about following six categories:
- Originality of the paper
- The value of the research question and research gap.
- The soundness of the conceptual and technical or methodological framework.
- Insightful discussion in result and discussion section
- The policy implications of the paper
- Academic writing quality.
- Once the final comment of the reviewers is received, a decision is made about a submission within 2 weeks of submission.
The topics covered in the scientific-disciplinary publications must meet the criteria ANVUR area CUN / 13 GEV.
Gli argomenti scientifico-disciplinari trattati nelle pubblicazioni devono rispondere ai soli criteri ANVUR di area CUN/GEV 13